Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dream - April10th 2010

I was running into a room, 2 guys were chasing me, they grabbed my arms - one on each side. I just didn't know what to do...and i called Swami - twice - loud and clear. Swami entered the room through the front door and staring at the guys who were holding my hand and right after that an inspector also followed Swami entered the room. The 2 culprits ran away leaving me in the room. The weird part is that, i wanted to leave the room too..As came out of the room, then i realized Swami ws in the room. I went back into the room, and Swami seated at the teacher's table and His left feet was clear enough for me that i took padamnamaskar and then i left. Though i felt happy that i received padanamaskar from him but in a corner...i do feel scared that something bad is going to happen...well lets see what will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment